Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
Minooka Community High School District #111 is committed to two-way, open and transparent public communications through many means, including the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). The Freedom of Information Act provides community members with access to all public records and information as defined by the act.
To request public records, documents, and information from Minooka Community High School District #111 through FOIA, please:
- Contact MCHS District #111 Business Manager/FOIA Officer Todd Drafall by telephone at (815) 521-4294 or by email at email@example.com or
- (in Mr. Drafall's absence) Contact MCHS District #111 Bookkeeper Beth Claypool by telephone at (815) 521-4307 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following about making a FOIA request:
- All FOIA requests must be made in writing via U.S. mail, fax, or email. Citizens are not required to use an official form to request information through FOIA. However, MCHS District #111 provides an official FOIA request form for the requester's convenience. Please click here to download a FOIA request form.
- Completed FOIA requests/forms can be:
- mailed to Todd Drafall/Beth Claypool at the MCHS District #111 Administrative Center, which is located at 26655 W. Eames Street, Channahon, IL 60410
- faxed to Todd Drafall/Beth Claypool at (815) 467-9733
- emailed to Todd Drafall at email@example.com or (in Mr. Drafall's absence) Beth Claypool at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MCHS District #111 will respond to all FOIA requests within the time required by law. A fee for copying may be charged as allowed by law.
Completed FOIA Requests:
- All completed FOIA requests, including the initial written request and all responsive materials will be posted on the MCHS District #111 web site (http://www.mchs.net/community/foia_requests_completed.php) to ensure the district's transparency with the public and to enhance the record keeping.
Related FOIA and Illinois Compiled Statutes Information
- Annual schedule of regular school board meetings (5 ILCS 120/2.02)
- Public notice of all board meetings (5 ILCS 120/2.02)
- Agenda of each regular meeting (5 ILCS 120/2.02)
- Official open meeting minutes (5 ILCS 120/2.06)
- Final approved budget (105 ILCS 5/17-1.2)
- Listing of contracts over $25,000 and all contracts with an exclusive bargaining representative (105 ILCS 5/10-20.40)
- District's Illinois School Report Card ((105 ILCS 5/10-17a)
- Administrative Compensation Report (105 ILCS 5/10-20.46)
- Collective Bargaining Agreement (105 ILCS 5/10-17)
- Brief description of school district and its records (105 ILCS 140/4a)